Date of publish: Mar 30, 2016
As mandated by law, the MUNICIPAL PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT OFFICE (MPDO) shall function as the backbone of a Local Government Unit. Thus, the office formulates development plans and policies for the consideration of the Local Government Development Council. Moreover, MPDO also partakes in conducting researches, studies and activities needed for planning and implementation of programs. Sectoral plans commenced by different functional groups and people participation should also be incorporated and promoted by the Office, respectively. Likewise, MPDO is also responsible for preparing development planning documents, analyziing financial patterns and recommending economic plans and policies for the local government unit concerned.
SUMMARY OF SERVICES OFFERED:
- • Information Extension Service
- • Preparation of Plans and Programs of Work
- • Issuance of Certificate of Site Zoning Classification
- • Issuance of Zoning / Locational Clearance for Business Permits
- • Issuance of Zoning / Locational Clearance for Building Permits
OTHER FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- • Providing technical assistance in Executive-Legislative Agenda and CAPDEV formulation and implementation.
- • Assisting in the implementationa and monitoring of priority PPA's.
- • Updating data bank through the Barangay Management Information Systim (BMIS)