The availability of the service is from Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Couples of legal age who wish to undergo church or civil wedding and others rites without legal impediments may avail of the services.
• Certifcate of No Marriage/CENOMAR (original copy + 1 pc. photocopy)
• Cedula (photocopy)
• Birth Certificate (photocopy)
• Family Planning Seminar (original copy of the certificate) Note: Widowed and annulled female applicants are exempted)
• Marriage Counseling Seminar for church wedding (original copy of the certificate) Note: Applicants 25 years and above are exempted)
• Parental Consent (18 to 20 years old)
• Parental Advice (21 to 24 years old)
• Divorce Certificate for divorced applicant/s (original copy + 6 pcs. photocopy)
• Annotated Certificate of Marriage from NSO for annulled applicant/s (original copy + 3 pcs. photocopy)
• Death Certificate of the spouse for widow and widower applicant/s (original copy +3 pcs. photocopy)
• For foreign applicant/s: Passport (photocopy) and Legal Capacity to Contract Marriage issed by respective diplomatic or consular official (original copy)
• If living as husband and wife for at least 5 years and above, submit Barangay Certification and Affidavit of Husband and Wife Living Together for 5 years under Article 34
NOTE: The release of marriage license is after 10 working days upon the date of application. License is valid anywhere in the Philippines for 120 days from the date of release.